If you are a lover of the Mayan culture, do not hesitate to visit Chichén Itzá, one of the 7 wonders of the modern world and declared a World Heritage Site by Unesco since 1988. The Chichén Itzá Itzá Tour Wonder of the World offers you an unforgettable opportunity to get to know the archaeological zone, accompanied by a guide from very early, to avoid crowds of visitors. The tour begins with the emblematic Pyramid of Kukulcán or El Castillo, decorated with effigies of the feathered serpent in its architecture.
You will have the option to walk among the ancient buildings such as the Temple of the Warriors and the Thousand Columns, where the god Chac Mool is located at the entrance. Following the itinerary, you will find the famous Ball Game of Chichén Itzá, remembered place where ancient warriors had a mythical confrontation against the beings of the underworld who wanted to avoid the light. Finally, there is the Observatory also called El Caracol, where Mayan priests and astronomers interpreted the main events as eclipses, equinoxes and solstices. On the tour we will visit a cenote in which you can swim in and after this you will have a buffet with typical Yucatecan regional food. On the way back we will stop in the beautiful town of Valladolid. Enjoy your next vacation in Yucatan, do not hesitate to book the Chichén Itzá Itzá Wonder Tour of the World, it will be an impressive experience that will mark you for life!
- Cash or credit card for souvenirs and/or tips
- Bathing suit ,towel, change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Biodegradable insect repellent
- Water shoes and/or sandals
- Camera (with the exception of video cameras in the archaeological site)
- The use of professional cameras and video cameras within the archeological site requires the payment of a special tax at the box office
- This tour is not recommended for people with reduced mobility
- Times and order of visits may vary
- To access the cenote you have to descend a staircase
- You can rent life jackets in the cenote (not included)